Re: QQQ system test

At 02:55 PM 6/11/01 +0200, you wrote:
>Your number of tests are statistically  insignificant and therefore
useless in determining the worth of your system.  Show me a report with at
least 100 trades that have occurred in both up and down  markets.>

To discover and develop a new system one must have an open mind. Never
shoot down any system on the basis of general performance, not only is it
discouraging to the designer it also may prevent you from picking up new
ideas that didn't have the opportunity to fully develop in the
underperforming system.

Throughout my life I have found more unique ideas among the inexperienced
than among the professional (engineering in my case). The professional
tends to be highly brainwashed in traditional approaches, so much so that
they are often blind to the obvious.

I wish you success with the development of your system. Perseverance will
lead to success!

Herman.