Re: Tape Reading

These would be the two books on tape reading I could recommend from my
library.  The Rollo Tape book might be closer to what you desire for "tape
reading".  It focuses on tape reading per se however, at this point, it is a
pretty dated.  Reportedly, Rollo Tape is the pen name of Richard Wycopf of
Wycopf spring fame.

I found the Neill book more useful as a position trader.  He describes
various supply and demand scenarios and how they play out on a chart.  For
example, he offers insight into judging whether a top is being formed as a
result of a drying up of demand verses an increase in supply.  Both books
are "classics" and are of historic interest.  Neither would be very good for
someone looking for a cookbook to program a "system", however, they can
provide high level conceptual insights to a system trader or a discretionary
trader.

Dan