RE: What does this mean, and how do I fix it

	Sounds to me like some on this list are having trouble with
what might be called ".dll creep".  Installing and re-installing
programs causes .dll files to be re-written repeatedly, with each
program frequently installing its own version of a file with an
identical name but a different version number and differing content.

	Since the file name can be the same, while different programs'
needs can require different functions from the specified .dll file,
you are experiencing what is known as "DLL HELL".

	I got a lot of help from a program called "DLL CHECKER",
which is available from:

	www.VB2Java.Com

	The process will drive you nuts for awhile, but will
ultimately clean up a lot of problems in your computers.

	Another good idea is a memory manager which reclaims
"leaked" RAM.  I use MemTurbo 2.0

	SharewareOnline.com

	There are no absolute 100% fixes, this being Microsoft
Territory, but things can be made a lot better!

Chuck
Los Angeles

--
Footnotes:
(1) My mail is sent formatted as Plain Text, to avoid