Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo

  • To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: downloader - Downloading from Yahoo
  • From: Bud Fox <mingtao@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:45:29 -0800

Yes, it is a matter of clicking on export files in
DTLINK and going to downloader
and using there export fucntion.
Bud
Lionel Issen wrote:
 Bud: Does
this software allow setting up a list of securities to update and to automatically
export it into Metastock data files, or is it necessary to export the data
for one security at a time and then import it into Metastock?Lionel
Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx

Bud Fox