Re: Lag In Moving Avg

Al,

You wrote: "The left side of the chart is
the easy part.  It is the right side that presents the challenge."

Well put! My involvement in this forum is out of personal interest (I use
Metastock personally), but for work I use CQG, and one of my
responsibilities is to provide technical comments on the natural gas market
as well as formulate and execute hedging strategies. One of the things I
say the most to those in the corporation is: "Don't tell me how to trade
the middle of the chart. You can only trade the right hand side of the
screen!".

Bob.

Robert L. Webb
Webb.Bob@xxxxxxxx