Re: Need help with an exploration

Thanks for your help. Using () I´ve a rejection rate of 99,7% now. But
could the lack of parenthesis really have been the cause for plotting a
right MOV in the columns , but making a wrong conclusion with my filter?
(MOV was at about 72 (ColD), Close at 72,50 (ColA)...and The Explorer
plotted a 1 for ColA < ColD).
By the way: My options setting demands for loading 1300 records. Does this
mean that The Explorer searchs for the chart patterns anytime within this
timeframe?

Best regards,
Alex