From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 9:08 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - file association/metastock

Sean:
Netscape 6 is a poor program compared with Netscape 5. It is slow in coming
up, it can't handle Active X controls and is buggy. As a result, I am
switching more and more to Internet Explorer. There are several other
browsers available.  I'm not knowledgeable about them, so I can't advise
you. A search on the internet will locate them.

If you locate a better browser than IE and Netscape, please let me know.
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx