Re: HP Printer

I'm not an expert on printers but having recently reviewed HP's ink jets I
thought I would pipe in here.

I don't think the 890 can print double sided. Unless of course you were to do
so manually. I think you have to go into the 9xx series for that.

Having said that ... If you could do it I would assume you would need to set
it via your print driver .... Assuming Windows ... Start/Settings/Printers
Right click on the printer and select Properties.

Good luck

Chris

In a message dated 2/3/01 8:50:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, cutup2@xxxxxxxx