Custom Formula

Hi List

I wish to wrote a formula that is able to refer to three dates-user
specified- when the study is plotted. I have been able to write a simple
formula using the dayofthemonth(), month() and year() functions.

The problem I am facing is  due to the limitations of the input() function.
It will not allow more than 6 inputs per formula. Hence referring to more
than two dates is not workable.  Any help in this regard will be highly
appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Rakesh Sahgal