From: <A
href="mailto:harelsdb@xxxxxxxxxxx"; title=harelsdb@xxxxxxxxxxx>Dan Harels

To: <A href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Point & Figure charts or system
A book called "Point and Figure Charting" by Thomas
Dorsey provides a good, comprehensive reference for about 60 dollars.
He cites work by Chartcraft as a good source of P&F
information.Chartcraft publishes various news letters and, though I have
never used them, I have seen them advertised in the SIE catalog.  SIE
(might be SEI)offers trial subscriptions to newsletters and they advertise
periodically in the Investor's Business Daily.  Chartcraft and SIE,
which i believe stands for Securities Information Exchange can probably be
found on the internet too.If 60 dollars isn't a lot of money for you
and you want a P&F book for your library, I recommend the book by
Dorsey.Dan>From: "Ross Kovacs" <<A
href="mailto:rossrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>rossrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Reply-To:
metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
"Metastock List" <<A
href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>Subject:
Point & Figure charts or system>Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:51:48
-0500>>I seem to recall a thread on this list a while back on
programming a Point >&>Figure chart type of trading system
into Metastock.  If anyone still has a>copy of those messages or the
code that was shown on the list, I would>appreciate it if you would send
it to me.>>I'd also appreciate recommendations on Point &
Figure books, articles or>websites.>Replies in private are welcome
if you don't feel it's appropriate for the>list.>>Thank you
for any help you can offer.>>>Ross Kovacs>><A
href="mailto:rossrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>rossrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>_________________________________________________________________Get
your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <A
href="http://explorer.msn.com";>http://explorer.msn.com