Re: Need Help on If Function....

Neo
http://www.rtrsoftware.com/
They have a 30d full working version for $70 which includes 3 manuals. They also
have a demo (limited data history). I DL'ed the demo and  at 1st I hated it, but
I kept hearing great things about the program. I figured I'd try the full 90d
program. It took a while to get used to the coding, but once I did, TF has
become my #1 program. I used to do system testing with Supercharts because of
the limitations in MS. Now I don't use SC at all.

Jim