From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2000 10:03 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Need Help on If Function....

Neo:
Metastock would be a very powerful program if they had either a programming
language or a subset of a programming language that could interface with
Metastock.

Such a programming language exists, its part of the TAS program. Because of
past disagreements Equis wont deal with Flexsoft(the owner of TAS) and wont
consider anything else. TAS I not a Windows program so that it would have to
be rewritten for the windows environment.  this would be much simpler than
using power basic and MSK with the attendant learning curves and licensing
costs.
Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx