From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of j seed
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 9:38 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Need Help On If function

neo,

I'm going to give you a "wild" suggestion that may just work and honestly I
have not tried it myself but have been a victim of the problem. There is one
metastock indicator that does not plot...that is the "ref" statement when it
is misused! By misused, I mean that you cannot plot into the future so there
is no plot. My suggestion is to use a ref({your formula},+6) wherever you
wish the no plot. Remember the reference must be to the positive(looks
forward) not the negative(looks back). I openly admit this is off the wall
but it might do the trick.

J.