Re: Fed Meetings

      2001

    January<FONT
      size=+2>30/31

    <TD align=middle bgColor=#cccccc vAlign=top
      width=75>February
    March<FONT
      size=+2>20

    <TD align=middle bgColor=#cccccc vAlign=top
      width=75>April
    May<FONT
      size=+2>15

    June<FONT
      size=+2>26/27

    <TD align=middle bgColor=#cccccc vAlign=top
      width=75>July
    August<FONT
      size=+2>21

    <TD align=middle bgColor=#cccccc vAlign=top
      width=75>September
    October<FONT
      size=+2>2

    November<FONT