Re: Need Help On If function

I had tried plotting a customised indicator that start at the middle of
the chart after certain condition had been met, but Metastock plot the
indicator even before the condition is met and has some funny lines.

This boils done to the IF THEN ElSE too. I had tried to forse a NULL
value but without success.  Hope that anyone I there can help.

If this is the limitation of MS, than maybe KEN please take note for
furture upgrade.

--

Regards.

Ong Hock Choon