RE: Setting colour on a multi-plot indicator

How about making it an option that a user can choose to turn on, or not.  I
know with a 600 Mhz P3 I'd far rather have my Explorations take twice as
long than spend all the extra time applying attributes after the fact.  The
faster the PC the less impact on the user.

Thanks for giving us some faint hope here.  While we're at it, any chance at
all that we'll see a System test that can work on a portfolio of stocks?
What I visualize is a stock level report screen that shows the most
profitable stock from the run.  A double click on the stock would take us to
the current report screen with all the permutations, if optimization was
used.  This would be an excellent way of finding the stocks that respond
well to a particular System.

Thanks again for the input.

Bill