I need to unsubsribe - HELP PLEASE!!!!

From: owner-metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (metastock-digest)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:23:34 -0700
To: metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: metastock-digest V1 #1224

metastock-digest     Thursday, December 14 2000     Volume 01 : Number 1224

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:29:05 EST
From: Macromnt@xxxxxxx
Subject: Real Trader

- --part1_7f.d616d7c.276838f1_boundary

Hi!

Does somedody know how to register on the  Real Traders list?

Thanks.

Jean Jacques

- --part1_7f.d616d7c.276838f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><I>Hi!
<BR>
<BR>Does somedody know how to register on the &nbsp;Real Traders list?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>Jean Jacques
<BR>
<BR></I></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_7f.d616d7c.276838f1_boundary--