Re: Real Trader

See message quoted below:

From: "Realtraders
Egroup" <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 10:20:51 -0500
Subject: [realtraders] Registration clarification

This note is to clarify the earlier message regarding the changeover of
the Realtraders group to the Egroups site.
If you have already registered in the past with Egroups:
When you view the My Groups tab or visit
http://www.egroups.com/mygroups,
you should see Realtraders as an additional group listed, and your online
access is available immediately.
If you have not used Egroups before:
Go to
www.egroups.com
and register for access using the exact same email address you use to receive Realtraders messages from the old system. It must be the exact name to automatically match you up with the group address list provided from the old system. After you complete registration with Egroups, you should see Realtraders after clicking on the "My Groups" tab, or going to www.egroups.com/mygroups
If you do not register with Egroups, you will still receive email for messages to the new group, but will be unable to access message archives, the files area, or change user settings using your web browser.
In either case above, there is no need to re-register for the Realtraders group, once you are registered to Egroups. All past members of Realtraders were transferred over and setup for access to the group. Your choice of either receiving individual emails or digest form has also been automatically setup as well.
I apologize if there was any confusion, and hope this is more descriptive and helps you get onto the new Egroup smoothly.
If there are any problems in the registration process with Egroups, you need to contact support@xxxxxxxxxxx.
If you need more help after registering with Egroups, please send a message to:
realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx