RE: Charles Gaudet

<SPAN
class=580550418-12122000>Don
<SPAN
class=580550418-12122000>
If you
would not mind, would you please send the download program to me as
well?
<SPAN
class=580550418-12122000>
<SPAN
class=580550418-12122000>neo
<SPAN
class=580550418-12122000>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Don LaBarreSent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 7:54
  AMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxCc:
  sales@xxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Charles Gaudet
  Charles

  Please send me your email address privately so I
  can send you the StockPrices download program you requested. Your email
  address attached to this email is invalid.

  Thanks,

  Don LaBarreWeb DeveloperVisual Basic Programmer<A
  href="http://www.atlascommerce.com";>www.atlascommerce.com<A
  href="http://www.u2ecom.com";>www.u2ecom.com<A
  href="http://www.cedarcreektrading.com";>www.cedarcreektrading.com<A
  href="http://www.conklinplayers.com";>www.conklinplayers.com