Re: Metastock Developers Kit

Hello Sven,

It is possible to change the companies stored in one folder
automatically with a MetaStock File Library. MSFL is the part of the
Developers Kit and contains a kit of low level functions to manage MS
database. You should develop the own program to call a MSFL functions:

MSFL1_OpenDirectory
MSFL1_BuildMetaStockDirectory
MSFL2_CopySecurity
MSFL1_CloseDirectory
e.t.c

SH> We are taking into consideration to buy a copy of Metastock 7.0
SH> Concearning this we have the following question about the Developers Kit:
SH> Is it possible to change the companies stored in one folder automatically
SH> (with a macro)?

/ksr
mailto:ksr@xxxxxxx