Re: This list

Stan
Traders will be traders. That's where they are and the new bees
are playing with the links i left them. If you missed them here they are
again.

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/8348/
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/1216/formulas.html
http://www.swingtradingonline.com/guideswing1.htm
http://www.purebytes.com/archives/

I've got more metastock related from years gone by, will post in due time.

Wow what a bounce NAZ off support Big caps just a flying.
Remember the technicals are still in downtrend but I think this is it.
All the internals look good, 'Today ". Short term systems for
today's type of market until i see some type of trend & brake out.
The more up days we get increases the odds of a reversal somewhere.
Go Greenspan.   :     Jo...      from Canada