RE: virus question

Brian, IMHO, anyone using a computer with Internet access without current
virus protection (regularly updated) is like a person having regular and
frequent sex with multiple partners and not using a condom!  Seriously.
There are viruses today that can be transmited via e-mail that don't require
you to open the attachment - some don't even appear as attachments.  Having
a Preview Pane open is not a wise move.

Your Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6700 is especially vulnerable.  How
long has it been since you ran Windows Update and installed the latest
security patches?  If you don't have this option on your Start Menu go to
windowsupdate.microsoft.com and follow the directions.

You can go to www.antivirus.com and download a free virus checker that uses
virus signatures from the Trend Micro web site.  Kind of like getting as
many free condoms as you need!  8^)  Practice Safe Surfing!

Bill