From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Gibby
Sent: Dec 01, 2000 2:09 PM
To: 'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: A newbie's first question

Thanks for using MetaStock.

The MetaStock 7.03 is available as a free update on CD and is available for
both versions of the program (MetaStock for Windows and MetaStock
Professional).  Free shipping is also available but may take 7-10 days.
Please call sales at 800 882-3040 for your free update disk.  You can also
request your patch by emailing sales@xxxxxxxxxx

As always thanks for using MetaStock.

Jeffrey Gibby
Equis Sales
800 587-8015

PS. Check out The Online Trading Summit.  Learn how to improve your trading!
Learn techniques from proven experts like John Murphy, Martin Pring, and
Robert Deel!!!  Just click here for more information:
http://www.onlinetradingsummit.com/ReDir.asp?SID=Jeff01
Call to register 800 587-8015