From: Jim
To: Henry Amand ; metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 5:29 AM
Subject: Re: Wheat prices help (was Re: fox chase...)

you are correct...and it just dawned on me that this mistake was not just a
simple problem...it only started about 24 hours ago and i do not know what
to do....can anyone tell me what i should look at to repair....sorry for the
private mail..it could have been worse....or better depending on your
mood... I tried to write back just to henry privately and i get the
metastock address automatically affixed on my in line......thanks