Re: Wheat prices help (was Re: fox chase...)

Try to find your settings that automatically sends
everything to this listserver. Its not easy, but try to remember what you did in
the past few days that may have changed the settings in Eudora.

If you can't find the settings, can you reset
Eudora to its original settings?

If all else fails,
you might try to delete and re-enter all your addresses into your address
book.

Have you checked for a virus?

You can always manually remove the metastock
address in your messages before you send them.
Lionel Issen<A
href="mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxx";>lissen@xxxxxxxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  Jim

  To: <A title=back@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:back@xxxxxxxxxxx";>Henry Amand ; <A
  title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 5:29
  AM
  Subject: Re: Wheat prices help (was Re:
  fox chase...)
  you are correct...and it just dawned on me that
  this mistake was not just a simple problem...it only started about 24 hours
  ago and i do not know what to do....can anyone tell me what i should look at
  to repair....sorry for the private mail..it could have been worse....or better
  depending on your mood... I tried to write back just to henry privately and i
  get the metastock address automatically affixed on my in line......thanks