Re: Wheat prices help (was Re: fox chase...)

you are correct...and it just dawned on me that this mistake
was not just a simple problem...it only started about 24 hours ago and i
do not know what to do....can anyone tell me what i should look at to
repair....sorry for the private mail..it could have been worse....or
better depending on your mood... I tried to write back just to henry
privately and i get the metastock address automatically affixed on my in
line......thanks