  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 3:12
  PM
  Subject: Re: mswebapi.dll
      According to this link  <A
  href="http://www.wizzards.net/lockwood/SR2cab.htm";>http://www.wizzards.net/lockwood/SR2cab.htm
  , the file mswebapi.dll is supposed to be in your Win95 CD more exactly in the
  win95_20.cab file
     ( I did not check )
      Regards,
  LPetersen a écrit :
  Lionel, Perhaps this mswebapi.dll file will be
    created when the entire program is loaded. Larry
    Gene Ricci wrote:

      Lionel, I
      have the wkcalpse.dll file. I will send it to you under separate email.
      Looks like it used in Microsoft Works andhas something to do with the
      calendar (?). I couldn't locate
      mswebapi.dll on my computer. Gene
      > 1. When I start my computer I get a message that "mswebapi.dll was
      not > found" > This program is not on  the cd for
      Windows 98 SE > > 2. I ran a system check and got a message
      that "wkcalpse.dll might be > damaged" > I could not find
      this on the cd for Windows 98 SE > > Does anyone know which
      programs these *.dll files come from and where I can > get
      replacements? > > thanks > > Lionel Issen