Re: mswebapi.dll

    According to this link  http://www.wizzards.net/lockwood/SR2cab.htm
, the file mswebapi.dll is supposed to be in your Win95 CD more exactly
in the win95_20.cab file
   ( I did not check )

    Regards,

LPetersen a écrit :
Lionel,
Perhaps this mswebapi.dll file will be created when the entire program
is loaded.
Larry
Gene Ricci wrote:

Lionel,
I have the wkcalpse.dll file. I will send it
to you under separate email. Looks like it used in Microsoft Works andhas
something to do with the calendar (?). I
couldn't locate mswebapi.dll on my computer. Gene
> 1. When I start my computer I get a message that "mswebapi.dll was not
> found"
> This program is not on  the cd for Windows 98 SE
>
> 2. I ran a system check and got a message that "wkcalpse.dll might
be
> damaged"
> I could not find this on the cd for Windows 98 SE
>
> Does anyone know which programs these *.dll files come from and where
can