From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lionel Issen
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 11:19 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: off topic missing or corrupted files

1. When I start my computer I get a message that "mswebapi.dll was not
found"
This program is not on  the cd for Windows 98 SE

2. I ran a system check and got a message that "wkcalpse.dll might be
damaged"
I could not find this on the cd for Windows 98 SE

Does anyone know which programs these *.dll files come from and where I can
get replacements?

thanks

Lionel Issen
lissen@xxxxxxxxx