RE: Easy language to MS translation HELP

John, apart the excitement about my E-mail format there was no reply.  I
guess there's no one here who is mastering Easy Language AND MS Language.
Maybe I should try a Tradestation user group, although I don't know any.

ONE last cry for help, is there anyone who is willing to help me translate
an Easy language code in MS.

I thank you in advance