Nas comp bull gartley

Jack

I am back from my wedding adventure and would like to fire up the
gartley/butterfly discussion we had going.

http://www.intelligentspeculator.com/pub/2000-11/NasCompGartley.gif

This is a real quality set up in both price and time.

I am also watching SBUX.

SBUX:  butterfly top formed/forming.  Holding off for a pop over 50 to get
short it.  I do not have a SBUX butterfly chart posted anywhere yet.

Key dates:  3.31.00 is X, 5.22.00 A, 8.10.00 B (this one is a little
stretch), 8.29.00 C, and 11.20.00 D

Magnets on SBUX:  http://www.geocities.com/magnatizer/SBUXmags.gif  (as of
11.20.00)

In addition to the butterfly top SBUX also has stiff magnet overhead at
51.62.  I am looking to short above 50 with a stop of close over 51.62.  I
may miss getting short SBUX because of this but I prefer being picky on
entries.

ht
Magnatizer

http://www.geocities.com/magnatizer