Automate v4.5

Thanks for your emails

Try this site for tutorials and sample VBA like scripts.

http://www.unisyn.com/automate/user/Learning/

Automate works with all the Office 97 and 2000 products. I've seen the other
programs that you mentioned and I don't know if they can be "stacked up". It
looks as if Automate is going to be around for awhile. You never know about
the others. <G>

I've seen one book on VBA for Office 2000. The new Access version is a
significant upgrade from 97. The Excel-Access combination with Metastock is
very potent. There are about 140 TA functions for Excel available now, so
you have lots of flexiblity at your disposal for applicaiton development.
The expert solutions book for Access looks interesting. There was an expert
solutions book out for Excel but I think that it's out of print. Maybe a new
version will come out.

One of the Access VBA books that I saw had a large section on managing the
application development process. Sounds as if you need to read it. It sure
helped me.

Best regards

Walter