Re: Error Message

Equis telephone support easily solved my error message problem; see below.
Apparently I had an unusual program termination, like having my computer
lock up, and having to reboot.
To correct the problem, I used Start-Find, to locate MSFL files.
Those with a ~ prefix had to be deleted(about
four "~MSFL.*" files).  After that my real time charts, with eSignal
worked fine.
Regards to all, and a special thanks to Equis support
Larry

LPetersen wrote:
Hi All,
My ver. 7.02, with eSignal, stumbled on a new error message today:
User is no longer valid in folder
My EOD charts work fine, so I suspect the error
is only RT related.
I tried reinstalling MS, without any change.
Any suggestions please?
I have sent an E-mail to support, and will relay
the problem - solution when I can.
Larry