From: LPetersen
To: MetaStock List
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2000 10:28 AM
Subject: Error Message

Hi All,
My ver. 7.02, with eSignal, stumbled on a new error message today:
User is no longer valid in folder
My EOD charts work fine, so I suspect the error is only RT related.
I tried reinstalling MS, without any change.
Any suggestions please?
I have sent an E-mail to support, and will relay the problem - solution when I
can.
Larry