RE: S&P 500 trading

I don't know
if he still trades futures, but it is what he refers to in all of his trading
materials.  He is mostly is using the S&P E-mini and full
contracts.
<SPAN
class=580205006-23112000>
<SPAN
class=580205006-23112000>Ron

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Sean TaylorSent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 9:39
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: S&P 500
  trading
  Thanks very much everybody.  The link below
  is particularly interesting.

  Does anybody know whether Larry Williams would be
  referring to something like SPY in his book 'Long Term secrets to Short Term
  trading'?  The reference is basically the S&P 500 index.  Is he
  trading futures?

  Thanks,
  Sean
  <FONT face=Arial