Re: VIRUS WARNING !!!!!!!!!!

Actually I use both Norton and McaFee detections.  I was deleting Norton
from the system because it had problems with windows ME.  After deletion
the virus warning came up.  It was Norton that was suppressing the other
program from detecting this virus.  I did update the virus database for
Mcafee 2 weeks ago.  I did not set my programs to detect e mail but I do
set it to run in my e mail attachment folder at start up......