From: Tom Strickland
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday November 19 2000 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: VIRUS WARNING !!!!!!!!!!

neo,

Thanks for the warning! I ran my anti-virus program and it found and deleted
it. I thought it was supposed to catch these things when they were
downloaded but I was obviously wrong.

Thanks again!

Tom

At 11:50 AM 11/19/2000 -0500, you wrote:

The recent message submitted by Jim on "Re: Delta Phenomenon" is infected
with the virus: W32.Navidad in the attachment "Navidad3.exe".

You should not open the attachment, delete the email message, and do a full
virus scan on your system with the latest definitions.

neo