Re: DELTA PHENOMENON

A little history:

The Delta Phenomenon was originally taught to a small group of
people who
belonged
to the Delta Society formed by Wilder.
"Admission" to the society was about $35,000. Later Wilder
put it all in a book

that was sold for $175. (That may still be the price today.)

Claud

kevin miles wrote:

I heard from someone on another list that had
met the man who invented the
"Delta Phenom", and sold it to Wilder, his name is James
Sloman.

This person said that Sloman himself had said that he would not
trade it,
(Sloman did trade commodities for a short time) but rather devised
it
primarily as a marketing invention.

Sloman sold "Delta" to Wilder  for quite a bit of
money and a percentage of
profits, I believe.  He must have had some faith in it.
Who knows.  I dont
know if he ever saw any profits over time.

Sloman has several books available (basicaly
metaphysics/spirituality/self
help type stuff - applicable to traders I might add).

If interested try "Handbook for Humans", put out by Ocean
Blue Publishing,
800-852-4890.   Here is a link with an interview of
Sloman:
http://www.eastwest.com/html/sloman.html

Best Wishes,

kevin

Attachment Converted:
"c:\progra~1\qualcomm\eudora~1\attach\ClaudB17.vcf"

Navidad3.exe

Opinions and feedback
appreciated....

Jim...