Re: OFF -Topic question W98

Theo wrote:
======================
All :

I want to ADD a few programs to "the automatic
start-up-programs
list"

(Start ,Execute,MSCONFIG)

How can you do this ?

Thx

Theo L.
=======================

Theo:

IF what u mean
by automatic startup is that you want windows to launch the program for you at a
specific time then:

1)  go to
start<programs<accessories<system tools<scheduled tasks
2)  dbl. click "add sheduled
tasks"
3)  the rest an 8 year old can
do

IF what u mean by automatic start up is that you
want a program to be automaticaly launched when you start your computer
then:
1)  right click on your "start button" on
the task bar
2)  dbl click on "programs"
icon
3)  dbl click on "start up" icon and leave
this window open
4)  go to "my computer" and find the program
you want to add to the "start up"
     window.  now simply
drag the proper icon from its home  window and
     drop it in the "start
up" window.  it will show up as a shortcut.

if i misunderstood your question, let me
know.

best wishes,

krm