Re: Re: DELTA PHENOMENON

Since this has turned into the Welles Wilder character assassination list,
let me add my two cents on the other side. First I have never met or spoken
to Welles Wilder.

What I do know is that he more then any other single person is responsible
for bringing technical analysis to where it is today. His 1978 book "New
Concepts" was mind blowing compared to everything else out there at the
time. Of the 100 or so technical indicators you have on your computer right
now, almost all of them have their roots in this book.

As far as the Delta Society I am not a member. I do know people who are
members. Hard to believe, but it is still a closely guarded secret by these
people. They still use it and still find it applicable. The one thing they
all have in common is they all have a good deal of money at stake in their
trading.

The Delta Phenomenon book was NOT a complete revelation of the Delta System.
It was some of it, and sketchy at that. Still useful though, for those who
did the work. But most people did NOT find it useful. It was not anyway near
the quality of the first book, but then nothing could be.