Book recommendation

The title, "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns," describes it all.  Thomas
Bulkowski did a thorough analysis of 20 or 30 chart patterns and
summarized the results in a very readable format.  Each pattern has
a snapshot of the results, a "tour" of a typical chart, identification
guidelines, an explanation of pattern failures, stats, suggestions on
how to trade the pattern, and a hypothetical sample trade.  There is
also two very valuable appendixes.

The book can be used as a reference guide to identify chart patterns
and obtain a quick refresher on key points, or it can be read cover-
to-cover (which I did).  Maybe I need to get a life, but I found it
riveting.  Highly recommended.

US$63.96 at Amazon.com for US buyers
C$83.96 at Chapters.ca for Canadian buyers