Security function

Hi, folks.

I'm trying to write a trading system -- actually, a systematic test
to see whether I at last understand one part of discretionary
trading --that works on one chart but refers to data from another.
The only way I see to do that is to create a security that duplicates
the data on the second chart and refer to it with the security function.
I've created the security and am referring to it as follows:

Security("C:\Futures\Data\T Bonds\5-Min\US Treasury Bond Dec 00",RSI(14))

The directory path is correct, and the name of the contract
certainly appears to be.  Yet the system test always ends
up terminated.

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks.

Owen Davies