Re: DELTA PHENOMENON

I heard from someone on another list that had met the man who invented the
"Delta Phenom", and sold it to Wilder, his name is James Sloman.

This person said that Sloman himself had said that he would not trade it,
(Sloman did trade commodities for a short time) but rather devised it
primarily as a marketing invention.

Sloman sold "Delta" to Wilder  for quite a bit of money and a percentage of
profits, I believe.  He must have had some faith in it.  Who knows.  I dont
know if he ever saw any profits over time.

Sloman has several books available (basicaly metaphysics/spirituality/self
help type stuff - applicable to traders I might add).

If interested try "Handbook for Humans", put out by Ocean Blue Publishing,
800-852-4890.   Here is a link with an interview of Sloman:
http://www.eastwest.com/html/sloman.html

Best Wishes,

kevin