  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000
  10:17
  Subject: RE: Free screens.

  The
  issue I had with Big easy was getting their data into
  Metastock
  never figured a way to do that

  Lonnie Lepp<A
  href="mailto:tllepp@xxxxxx";>tllepp@xxxxxx

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tom
    SprungerSent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 11:49 AMTo: <A
    href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Free screens.
    If you are interested, I have had good results using the
    Finder program at MSN Investor. You can program it just about any way you
    want quite simply.  It does pretty good at fundamental and fair at
    techical.   Sometimes the fundamental data is missing
    though.
    <A
    href="http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/home.asp";>http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/home.asp
    Click on Stocks, then Stock Screener, then Custom
    Search.

    Another free program to look at is BigEasy.
    Its pretty similar to TC2000 except the data updates each day are free. You
    can screen on various items and there are tons of built in screen.  Its
    forte is candlesticks and has a built in candlestick expert.

    <A
    href="http://bigeasy.com";>http://www.bigeasy.com.

    Sign up, download the program and away you go.
    End of day data is usually updated by 6:30pm Eastern.

    Tom