RE: BIG EASY

<SPAN
class=130161716-13112000>Tom
<SPAN
class=130161716-13112000>
<SPAN
class=130161716-13112000>Actually it is not too difficult to maintain all
stocks in MS. I just wish they would put them in one folder and update the
symbols in that folder automatically.
<SPAN
class=130161716-13112000>
<SPAN
class=130161716-13112000>neo
<SPAN
class=130161716-13112000>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of Tom SprungerSent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 6:36
  PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: BIG
  EASY
  I don't think you can move Big Easy data to Metastock. The
  way I use it is to run screens on the entire universe of stocks which is quite
  easy in Big Easy.  Then if/when I find some promising ones, I add to a
  MSK folder and use MSK from then on.  That's easier than maintaining the
  entire universe of stocks in MSK.  When I give up on a stock, I delete it
  from MSK.   In this respect, Big Easy is a free alternative to
  TC2000, except that you have to get your MSK data somewhere else.

  Tom
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV
    Lonnie Lepp