AW: boll01.html

Hello List,

below is what I believe is the Flexible Pivot with Upper and Lower band as described in the paper. Any improvements are more than
welcome.

<SNIP>

N:=Input("Lookback Period", 9, 220, 90);
M:=N; {Period used for Momentum Index}
SD:=1.5; {Number of Stdev's around FlexPivot}

MI:= CMO(C ,M ) / 100; { Momentum Index }

MA:= Mov(C, N, S); { Moving Average }

FlxP := If( MI > 0,
  { THEN }
  MA + (MI * (HHV(C, M) - MA)),
  { ELSE }
  MA + (MI * (MA - LLV(C, M)))
); { ENDIF }

LBand := FlxP - SD * Stdev(INDICATOR, N);
UBand := FlxP + SD * Stdev(INDICATOR, N);

UBand;
FlxP;
LBand;

</SNIP>

Andreas

---
Andreas Grau  aka agrau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you read is not
what I meant.  -- Found in an English pub