no-brainer

Thanks for the emails

It's always wise to know what the really bad guys are up to.
Actually ... I had never taken all this "trojan" stuff seriously ... until I
saw SubSeven's off/on user control settings on main screen jpg.

These are the different versions

http://split.netset.com/hackfix/subseven/

Try these sites for more info:

http://xforce.iss.net/alerts/advise65.php

http://xforce.iss.net/static/2245.php

http://xforce.iss.net/alerts/advise30.php

http://www.tla.ch/TLA/NEWS/2000sec/20001010DEFcon.htm

Firewall forensics (i.e., ... What am I seeing?)

http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/firewall-seen.html

Here's a site with a list of the "Fun stuff" that the SubSeven program will
do to or on your computer.

http://www.asia.datafellows.com/v-descs/subseven.htm

If you are behind a firewall and feeling really foolhardy ... try this. <G>

http://subseven.slak.org/download.html

No-brainer is English slang for "don't think" just buy it. Then again it all
depends on your definition of "purchase" it.  ... to paraphrase a famous
American President. <G>

I was surprised to see that the DBS system is now selling for $300US. <G>

Best regards

Walter