Re: Lonnie, Yahoo data program questions

Hello Again Lonnie:
Thank you for your response.  But one last
question.
If the StockPrice software worked for you,
and it's free.
Why are you spending about $30 for the same data?
I do realize it's your choice.
Thanks again,  Songyun Fox
Lonnie Lepp wrote:
 When
I used the Stock Prices Program this is what I did<span
class=015173105-10112000>1
made sure I had a connection to internet2
Clicked the Stock prices icon3
Filled in the name and Pass code4
Since I had written a list of symbols to download the program downloaded
about 30 symbols5
I opened MS Downloader6
Converted the Stock Prices data into MS Dat<span
class=015173105-10112000>
7 MS had no trouble reading its own data<span
class=015173105-10112000>Good
Luck I
am now using TC200 for my scanning and data for MSLonnie
Lepp
tllepp@xxxxxx

-----Original
Message-----