Re: MetaStock Formula : ATTN - DAVID

David,

I played around with this in an Exploration, and it looks like it does the
following:

Select if
    (Today's Close > (Yesterday's Close -1))

So yesterday's close is decremented by 1 before the compare to toay's close.
I'm not sure what the practicle application of that function is, but that's
what it
seems to do.  If you figure out why this is being done, please let me know.

Hope this helps. .................. John