Scans

I have recently started using TC2000 to scan for good stock opportunities
and to provide data for Metastock 7.02

What scans or conditions do you use to screen the universe of securities for
your initial look at or get go

It seems to me that narrowing the playing field by limiting the initial
opportunities is vip

I am using the following scan on all Stocks (8621)

Capitalization 	102 to 2602 in $ Million
Price per share   15 to 53  in $
Volume today	Min 255 Million
Volume 90 day Avg	Min 207

I believe this gives me a shot at small cap companies that have liquid
shares at affordable prices in accordance with my  risk management of 2% of
portfolio risk per transaction

What do you think.

Your replies are welcome public or private with or without flames of
whatever intensity

Lonnie Lepp
a TraderGeorge since 2000 07 05
tllepp@xxxxxx